The Honorable Minister of Education Mal. Ibrahim Shekarau has on Tuesday, 5thMay 2015in Abuja inaugurated the Governing Council of Federal University, Kashere. Inaugurating...
Federal University, Kashere
Federal University, Kashere is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national, and global communities.
In this regard, Federal University, Kashere is committed to the following core values:
- Truth and integrity in the pursuit, generation, dissemination, and application of knowledge;
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Respect for diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- Responsibility as stewards of the environment and citizens of the world;
- Excellence in intellectual, personal, and operational endeavours;
- High standards of morals and ethics; and
- Efficient resource management based on the need for cost effectiveness.
FUK seeks ‘to become a world-renowned centre of learning where students are prepared with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they need in order to serve their community, state, nation, and the world through excellence in teaching, research, and service’.
The mission of FUK is ‘to server as a world-renowned centre of learning through excellence in teaching, research and scholarly/artistic activities, and service to the community, state, nation, and the world’.